Meet the Providers
Backed by more than 30 years of experience in the physical therapy industry, our licensed and certified providers are highly qualified to effectively evaluate and treat virtually any muscle, tendon, bone, joint, or nerve condition. Before you schedule a session for our physical therapy or sport rehabilitation services, we want you to get to know our therapists.
Bradford Bentley, DPT, OCS, CSCS, Cert. MDT, CMP, Cert. ASTYM™
As a member of the American Physical Therapy Association, Dr. Bentley’s interests include evaluating and treating muscle, nerve, bone, and joint conditions. From headaches and neck pain to back pain and extremity pain, Brad can help you find a treatment that works. His other interests include pain mechanisms in the central nervous system and manual, hands-on therapy techniques used to restore function and reduce pain. He has also completed 80 post-doctoral hours of training in the evaluation and treatment of TMJ and craniofacial pain. Dr. Bentley has over 20 years of full-time clinical practice.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy from Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions (Provo, UT)
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy from Des Moines University (Des Moines, IA)
- Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Credentialed in Mechanical Diagnosis & Therapy of the Spine (McKenzie Method)
- Certified Mulligan Practitioner (Mobilization with Movement, Brian Mulligan)
- Certified ASTYM™ Provider
Joshua Anderson, PTA/L, CPT, CCI, CKTP, Cert. ASTYM™
Joshua has been a member of the American Physical Therapy Association since 2007, and is a licensed Physical Therapist Assistant who enjoys sports rehabilitation and working with athletes. He is a certified personal trainer and employs a hands-on approach to all of his treatments and utilizes a myriad of manual and exercise therapy techniques to treat various musculoskeletal disorders, movement dysfunctions, and neural issues. In 2013, he garnered attention for being awarded the APTA’ s certificate for advanced proficiency in musculoskeletal treatment. Joshua has over 11 years of full-time clinical practice.
- Associates of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant
- Associates of Arts & Science
- 2013 recipient of the APTA’s Award for Advanced Proficiency in Musculoskeletal Treatment
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner
- Certified ASTYM Provider
- Advanced Running Analysis
Trenton Smith PTA/L
Schedule an appointment for physical therapy sessions with our experienced therapists in Burien, Washington.