The providers at Advance Physical Therapy are licensed, trained and certified to effectively evaluate and treat issues with muscles, tendons, bones, joints or nerve conditions. We would like you to meet one of our friendly faces among our therapists, Dr. Brad Bentley.
Dr. Brad Bentley is a DPT, OCS, CSCS, CERT. MDT, CMP, CERT. and ASTYM™ and a member of the American Physical Therapy Association. Dr. Bentley’s expertise ranges from evaluating and treating muscle, nerve, bone, and joint conditions to working one-on-one with patients to develop the treatment that works.
Physical therapy is not just for post-injury treatment, Dr. Bentley has helped people use a myriad of physical therapy applications to beat headaches and get relief from chronic neck and back pain. He has specialized hands-on treatment methods that work to assist patients function and reduce pain. He has completed 80 postdoctoral hours and has the training to evaluate and treat TMJ and craniofacial pain. This is on top of the over 20 years of full-time clinical practice.
Dr. Bentley holds a number of professional degrees including:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy from Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions (Provo, UT)
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy from Des Moines University (Des Moines, IA)
- Board Certification
- Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Post-Graduate Credentials
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Credentialed in Mechanical Diagnosis & Therapy of the Spine (McKenzie Method)
- Certified Mulligan Practitioner (Mobilization with Movement, Brian Mulligan)
- Certified ASTYM™ Provider
If you need physical therapy, contact Advance Therapy, and Dr. Brad Bentley or another one of our professionals can ensure that you receive the individualized plan that will give you the best outcome for your health goals.