Whether you need telehealth services or in-person treatments for a sports injury or surgical recovery, the team at Advance Therapy, including Dr. Brad Bentley, is ready to assist you with your healthcare needs so that you can recover from injury and manage pain more effectively.
Dr. Bentley has a variety of degrees and certifications, including:
- A Doctor of Physical Therapy from Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions in Provo, UT
- A Master of Physical Therapy from Des Moines University in Des Moines, IA
His board certification is as an Orthopedic Physical Therapy Clinical Specialist (OCS).
- Postgraduate credentials include the following:
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Certified ASTYM™ Provider
- Certified Mulligan Practitioner (utilizes Brian Mulligan’s techniques)
- Credentialed in mechanical diagnosis and therapy of the spine per the McKenzie Method
Dr. Bentley currently has over two decades of full-time clinical practice as well as 80 postdoctoral hours of training in evaluating and treating craniofacial and temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain.
Dr. Bentley’s interests include assessing and treating muscle, bone, nerve, and joint conditions that present themselves in a variety of manners, from headaches and back pain to pain in the extremities. Bentley is also interested in hands-on therapy techniques that manage pain, as well as developing a deeper understanding of the pain mechanisms of the central nervous system.
Whatever your needs, the pros at Advance Physical Therapy are ready to help you manage your condition. For more information about our team, including doctors like Brad Bentley, you can contact us today at (206) 444-6320 or firstname.lastname@example.org